SWIM WITH A COACH!
Proper swimming technique is the maximum optimization of breathing and movements when moving in the water, aimed at minimum energy consumption at maximum speeds. It is important to breathe properly under and above water, perform basic movements, body position and so on. It is best to coordinate all these points with a coach who will not only supervise you while swimming, but also help with advice, set the training process, prompt equipment.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE RIGHT SWIMMING TECHNIQUE?
- avoid excessive strain on the spine;
- training of almost all muscle groups, without exposing the body to increased stress;
- minimization of dangerous injuries of joints during training.
EARLY SWIMMING IS:
- strengthening the immune system, prevention of colds, hardening;
- improving coordination of movements, endurance;
- positive effect on the cardiovascular system, improving blood circulation;
- improving metabolism, sleep, appetite;
- the formation of the correct posture.
DOCTORS RECOMMEND SWIMMING CLASSES NOT ONLY FOR PREVENTION, BUT ALSO FOR COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT OF THE FOLLOWING DISEASES IN ADULTS:
- In the treatment of neuroses - water relieves fatigue, relaxes and soothes;
- Treatment of joint diseases and osteochondrosis - swimming relieves spasm, reduces swelling of the joints;
- Intervertebral hernia - reduces pain;
- With paralysis and partial loss of movement;
- In rehabilitation after injuries;
- Obesity and overweight.
SWIMMING IS A PLEASANT WAY TO STRENGTHEN YOUR BODY AND IMMUNITY!
Registration for individual training and swimming training at the SPA center, or by phone: 03 247 600 45.