Mirotel Resort & Spa considers the privacy of your personal information of the utmost importance and uses it responsibly. The information we request when booking is needed to perform our professional services to the full extent.
Credit Card Information
We are bindingly aware of the importance of confidential information about the details of your credit card, so we avoid using credit card details in emails. In case a credit card is used to make prepayment through our Secure Sockets Layer, we follow strict rules established by our partner bank and credit-card companies in order to protect your confidential information.
Obtaining Private Information
We obtain private information about you, including information that you provide when you send us emails, subscribe to receiving email messages from our site, and send information about our site to the third parties. "Private (personal) information" is any information that can be used by us to verify your identity, such as your last name or email address.
Using Private Information
Disclosing Private Information
We employ other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as processing and delivery of information, placing information on this site, delivery of content and services provided by this site, performing statistical analysis. To ensure the companies can provide these services, we may disclose personal information to them, however only that which is necessary for the provision of services. Companies are required to keep this information confidential and are prohibited from using it for other purposes.
Our Practices as To Non-Personal Information
We may collect non-personal information about your visits to our site, including pages you view, links you select, and perform other actions relating to the use of our website by you. In addition, we may collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP-address, browser type and language, time spent on the site, and the address of the corresponding Web site.
We do not disclose personal information of the users of our site to other organizations and individuals not related to the hotel, except in the following cases:
- the user has given his/her consent (we can provide information about you to companies, organizations and/or individuals not related to the hotel, if you have given your consent.)
- for processing by the third parties (we send personal information to be processed by our agents and business partners in accordance with our instructions, privacy policies and other security requirements).
- at the request of the authorities: we provide your details to companies, organizations and/or individuals not related to the hotel, in the event that we conscientiously believe that receiving, using, keeping or disclosing of such information in a reasonable way is necessary to:
- perform or comply with the current law, legal act, judgment or obligatory request from a governmental agency;
- identify, prevent or otherwise obstruct fraud, and resolve technical problems or security issues;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of the hotel, our users or the public in general as required and permitted by law.
We do our best to protect our website and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destruct any data kept by us. To this effect, we are constantly improving methods of data collection, storage and processing to deal with unauthorized access to our systems. In addition, we restrict the access of our employees, contractors and agents to the personal data, and impose strict contractual obligations on them, violation of which shall entail grave responsibility.