Physical Therapy is a method of treatment that is widely used in traumatology, orthopedics and neurology, digestive system diseases, endocrine and metabolic disorders, respiratory and cardiovascular system as well as in gynecology and obstetrics.
Physical Therapy is particularly effective when it is held in combination with a set of therapeutic activities that are offered at Med Palace Medical Center especially in combination with internal and external mineral water intake, a set of physic therapeutic procedures and the common resort therapy. The procedure id appointed by the physician.
Methods used during the session:
- Breathing exercises in correlation with joints, spine and digestive organs self-massagе
- Therapeutic exercises for pelvic and digestive system organs, urolithiasis and obesity (chronic prostatitis, cystitis, inflammation)
- Yoga and Pilates exercises
- Physical therapy for children
- Autogenic training
- Scoliosis and kyphosis therapeutic exercises
- Therapeutic exercises for gastroptosis and nephroptosis